Archive for February, 2011
Wednesday, February 16th, 2011
Google and Results: The Scale of AdWords Ads
is a little while now that the indexes of Google results have changed in appearance. The maps were added to the offer of information established in response (more…)
Tuesday, February 15th, 2011
To survive in the competitive e-marketing world almost every small e-commerce business is implementing Search Engine Optimization technique. From the pile of SEO tips as well as strategies selecting the best strategy is pretty tough. You must have basic knowledge of SEO and what is the latest update on this field. Here are some of the most praiseworthy and efficient SEO tips framed for you.
- Before applying any strategy try to know the current rank of your website. There are few tools like Google toolbar or Alexa that help you to know your site rank. Also you require checking the log of your website’s referrer to get the knowledge of searching process they are following to get your site.
- One of the best SEO tips is keyword consciousness. You may be required to modify the content, HTML, coding, image name or URLs by fitting lots of keywords. But you should remain within the limit of keyword density. Otherwise the content of your website will not attract the users and search engine spiders can consider it as spam.
- Build exact back links to your main archive while writing new article or creating new content. It again should not go beyond the limit and all the internal links must be integrated properly.
- Create a good sitemap for your website so that it will take few clicks to reach to a particular web page. Even search engine spiders will easily search your site.
- Given URL should be reasonable and readable easily. It’s advised to make URL based on keywords to make it SEO friendly.
- Describing images in your website with proper keywords is no doubt one of the best SEO Tips as search engine spiders don’t search image text.
- Refresh or modify the content of your website on regular basis to be search engine optimized. Content that best describes its service along with adequate information and images can make the website attractive and user friendly. To get content regularly you can create blogs. Blogs are the excellent source of communication with the client about your product.
- Make good rapport with the other existing websites. Add their URL in your website and also tell them to use yours to increase the number of hit of the webpage of your website. This is again link building concept. Always make sure that links of your website are submitted to trusted and authorized site or directory like business.com, yahoo.com etc. This is one of the most considered SEO tips.
- If possible take the help of social media like Yahoo Answer, Flickr depending on the service you provide. For example if your service is related to any physical product which customers want to see, post as many as quality photos of the products on Flickr. If you provide any specific service then take help of Yahoo Answer to show your expertise.
- Make your website local search optimized. It means you as a business owner after all want as many customers as possible to buy your product or service. Hence put all the contact details regarding your office addresses, phone numbers in an organized way. Add Google map option or ‘Get Direction’ facility to make customers get the proper idea of your office location.
In the nutshell, it’s concluded that you create your magnificent Search Engine Optimized website keeping in mind all above mentioned SEO tips.
Sunday, February 13th, 2011
I hope you’ve been enjoying my posts lately. I thought I might do something different today and rustle up a few bits of info from around the WWW. These are some of the news items and blog posts that have been popular over the last few weeks. Leave me your thoughts.